Saturday, August 29, 2009

Easy Cupcakes


Last weekend, I was shopping for some capris for my new job. I was stumbling through Ross {a discount clothing store} when I came across a row of books. There were all different kinds and I found two that I really wanted. The first I will post about now; the second a little later on.

The first book is called "Easy Cupcakes." I bought it for $5 instead of $10. 1/2 off - that's not too bad.

Here are the recipes from the book that I want to try...
1. Poppy Seed & Orange Cupcakes
2. Caramel Cupcakes
3. Drizzled Honey Cupcakes
4. Frosted Peanut Butter Cucakes
5. Mocha Cupcakes with Whipped Cream
6. Chocolate Hazelnut Cupcakes
7. Warm Molten-Centered Chocolate Cupcakes
8. Lemon Butterfly Cupcakes
9. Tropical Pineapple Cupcakes with Citrus Cream Frosting
10. Macadamia & Maple Cupcakes
11. Apple Streusel Cupcakes
12. Mango & Passion Fruit Cupcakes
13. Toffee Apple Cupcakes
14. Raspberry Almond Cupcakes
15. Lemon Crunch Cupcakes
16. Black Forest Cupcakes
17. Feather-Iced Coffee Cupcakes
18. Blackberry Crumble Cupcakes
19. Warm Strawberry Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment