Monday, August 31, 2009

The Essential Baking Cookbook

I got this lovely little addition to my cookbook collection for my birthday!
It was a present from my Maid of Honor, Miss Bon Appetit.
(Again, not really her name; anonymity is important!)
She is a wonderful baker and my inspiration.

These are the recipes I want to try:
1. Apple Cinnamon Muffins
2. Banana Bread
3. Carrot Cake
4. Lemon Cake with Crunchy Topping
5. Pound Cake
6. Lemon Coconut Cake
7. Hummingbird Cake
8. Semolina Lime Syrup Cakes
9. Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
10. Rhubarb and Apple Upside-Down Cake
11. Black Forest Cake
12. Chocolate Peppermint Creams
13. Fortune Cookies
14. Chocolate Peppermint Slice
15. Caramel Slice
16. Cherry and Cream Cheese Strudel
17. New York Cheesecake
18. Baklava
19. Apple Turnovers
20. Croissants
21. Bacon and Egg Pie
22. Sausage Rolls
23. Salmon and Rice Pie
24. Lamb and Filo Pie
25. Soy and Linseed Loaf
26. Rye Bread
27. Sourdough Bread
28. Potato Bread
29. Pumpernickel
30. English Muffins
31. Pumpkin Bread
32. Strawberries and Cream Sponge with Spun Toffee

No comments:

Post a Comment