Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Williams-Sonoma Pie & Tart

As you can tell, I got Williams-Sonoma cookbooks for Christmas.
I'm very excited to be able to use these...finally!!!
(This book is probably my favorite. I love fruit!!)

The Pies and Tarts on my to-do list:
1. Apple Pie
2. Cherry Pie
3. Fruit Tart with Pastry Cream
4. Key Lime Pie
5. Lemon Meringue Pie
6. Mississippi Mud Pie
7. Summer Berry Pie
8. Blueberry Pie
9. Georgia Peach Pie
10. Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie
11. Apple Pandowdy Pie
13. Cinnamon Apple Crumb Pie
14. Spiced Pumpkin Pie
15. Sweet Potato Pie with Pecan Streuse
16. Caramel Cranberry-Almond Tart
17. Chocolate Silk Pie
18. Citrus Chiffon Pie
19. Chocolate Pudding Pie
20. Lemon Curd Tart
21. Raspberry Cream Pie
22. Creme Brulee Tartlets
23. Fresh Mint-Chocolate Truffle Tart
24. Raspberry and Chocolate Tartlets
25. Strawberry Tart with Orange Cream
26. Blackberry Pockets
27. Tossed Fresh Fruit Tart

No comments:

Post a Comment