Monday, December 7, 2009

Wilton Course One

Back in October [i think], I signed up to take Cake Decorating. It's always been something I've wanted to do because I enjoy making so many sweets. Well, yesterday, I spent a good 3 hours in the kitchen...standing...making that stupid buttercream icing. I think I made possibly the biggest baking mess I ever have so far in my life. I had powdered sugar EVERYWHERE!! Luckily it was an easy clean-up though. Making that silly icing seriously almost made me reconsider taking the class. I thought it was too much work making the icing [because the instructor made it look so easy when she demonstrated the process to us]. So, tonight marks night two of cake decorating. Hopefully, it'll be fun tonight and out weigh the enormous mess I made yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment